Back to jobs
A well established media company based in the heart of London are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for :
- Processing payments and invoices onto the accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Maintaining and reconciling cashbooks
- Maintaining the Purchase Order system
- Liaising with various departments within the business for PO's and approvals
- Pulling together weekly payment runs
- Chasing supplier and customer invoices, developing good relationships with external companies
- Paying supplier invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Assisting the team with administrative duties
skills and experience :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt your messaging for different audiences
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- The ability to be proactive and organised, as you will assist with managing multiple projects that the finance team are working on
This role is paying up to £30,000.