KennedyPearce are hiring a Finance Assistant for a leading entertainment and sports business based in West London. This position requires someone Immediate who is happy to work on a temp to perm basis.
This role pays up to £30,000 (day rate or FTC) and requires someone who has several years experience ideally in a media environment.
- Reviewing tour contracts, schedules and settlements.
- Tracking, allocating and chasing deposits.
- Preparing daily bank reconciliations
- Match and apply cash receipts to payment lines on booking reports (i.e. cash receipt application).
- Preparing and reviewing client invoices and statements.
- Correct misapplied receipts by carrying out processes such as refunds or transferring funds
- Work with team members to resolve held funds or other Trust accounting issues as needed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities with the other Trust Accounting teams.
- Escalate issues, as needed, to the Trust supervisor or the Financial Controller.
- Support system and process improvement projects