Back to jobs
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum + Hybrid model, study support,annual leave
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameNajah Giwa
A well established retail company based in the heart of London are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join their finance team.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for :
- Maintaining cashbook entries. Bank account reconciliations, processing bank account transactions, weekly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with accounts payable. Inputting of supplier invoice, assisting with debit note resolution, setting up payments to suppliers, reconciling supplier statements, setting up new suppliers.
- Assisting with credit control and taking card payments online Distribution of invoices and sending any requested copies. Preparation of customer receipts BACS postings.
- Accruals/Prepayment, populating schedules on a monthly basis and posting journals.
- Journal entries for petty cash, bank reconciliations, credit card analysis, depreciation, bad debts, movement in rebates.
The ideal candidate :
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- ACCA student
- Thorough understanding of role
- 25 days leave, plus a day for your birthday
- Peer Reward programme
- Fruit, cereal, toast, biscuits, squash, fizzy drinks etc. in the office
- Access to a discount store
This company offers a hybrid model and is paying up to £35,000.