Global Organisation seeks a Finance Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an expanding organisation and would suit a Finance Assistant that enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- Maintain AP ledger, processing purchase invoices in Oracle.
- Maintain AR ledger, raising sales invoices in Oracle.
- Daily/Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly payment runs.
- Internal expense Auditing, validating the claims & ensuring receipts have submitted on a timely basis.
- Manage the UK Finance inbox with supplier & internal queries.
- Printing off aged debtors report and performing Credit control
- Ad-Hoc support
- Other administration & support duties as required.
Requirements for the Finance Assistant include:
- Ability to learn new processes and systems.
- Strong communication, both within team and the wider business
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to details & able to work to deadlines.
- Good Excel skills
- Use of Oracle Cloud (or equivalent) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Interest in AAT and/or professional Finance qualification preferred.
Benefits include company performance bonus, pension, private medical insurance, employee incentive plan and hybrid working.