West London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
12 months ago
I am working with a leading sport and leisure brand based in West London. Looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to take on a leadership role within the Finance function.
- Higher education and qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
-Leads key operational activities, such as budgeting, monthly management accounting, policy management and governance.
- Provides financial analysis and information to facilitate change by working closely with a number of different departments across the Club.
- Provides analysis and insight that connects financial reporting to the Club strategy.
- Delivers targeted strategic thinking across all departments.
- Understands and leads the concept of adding value to the business.
- Understands and interprets industry specific information, economic trends and competitor landscape intelligence.
- Delivers key information and analytics around operational performance.
- Understands and works within sector requirements and guidelines.
- Manage a team of up to 4 people.