City of London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Our client is an iconic transportation organisation with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development.
Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Finance Business Partner to join the finance team on a permeant basis. This team member will be involved across all activities of the function, including:
- Responsible for managing period and year end results for responsible directorates, producing management analysis to required deadlines and highlighting material variances and trends
- Solely responsible for modelling, influencing, challenging, justifying, and reporting against budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Responsible for financial analysis of business cases under responsible directorates
- Contribute to modelling, influencing, challenging, justifying, and creating the annual business plans and quarterly forecasts
- Provide cross cover and support to FP&A team where required
The role requires an articulate individual with the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels internally, and with external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or working towards qualification
- Substantial experience in a commercial environment including some time spent in an analytical or commercial finance role
- Commercially astute with demonstrable understanding of financial aspect of a business
- Computer skills including significant knowledge and experience of working with excel and complex accounting systems.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting at an operational level