£53000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Based on the heart of the West End of London, our client is an iconic media business. One of the world's most recognisable brands, they are extremely well respected within their field. Headquartered in the US, they have a network of offices across the globe, with this role focused on the UK Business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for month-end duties and ensuring compliance with internal & external financial regulations. You will help to drive change, improve processes and increase efficiency. There will also be a commercial element with this role with business partnering and stakeholder engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate management account, ensuring that best practice accounting policies are followed.
- Responsibility for annual budgeting and forecasting process, including forecast revisions throughout the year.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from budgets and forecast revisions.
- Monitor and reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Business partnering support to brand teams.
- Ad hoc analysis for Senior Management team and Head Office.
- Work closely alongside the wider Finance team as well as other departments
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all reporting.
- Provide support for annual audit process.
- Bank account approver.
- Responsible for managing one team member.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects.
- Opportunity for involvement in systems implementation and upgrades.
Qualifications / Previous experience:
- A first or 2:1 degree.
- Newly Qualified ACA (or equivalent), with 1st time exam passes
- 3-5 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong communications, influencing and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges.