A leading investment business is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the HoF.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality and timely advice, information, analysis, reporting and interpretation to support effective decision making and performance management
- Leads in production of finance packs with commentary
- Leads in the improvement and organisation of the FP&A function
- Leads in driving the budgeting and mid-year forecasting
- Develops strong working relationships with FBP's and an understanding of the business to provide tailored finance support to the business
Experience necessary for a Finance Business Partner.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience ideally
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 1/2 days a week in the office.