We are hiring a Cash forecasting Finance Business Partner for a Global data and consulting business based in London. This company offers hybrid working (2 or 3 days required). This role will work closely with treasury, FP&A and Working capital team. The Finance Business Partner requires a strong understanding of cash flow forecasting, excellent financial, accounting and analytical skills, strong communication skills, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Cash forecasting Finance Business Partner role:
- Ensure timely delivery of weekly cash forecast for the EMEA countries
- Develop a thorough understanding of the cash forecasting process, including the systems and tools in use, processes, and country specifics. Ensure the methodology used by each country to forecast cash is sound and consistent.
- Work with the Country Controllers to ensure that cash forecast is robust and reflects all material planned cash flows. Ensure the Country Controllers are connecting with the Business Partner(s) to gain insight into any plans that involve cash flows to or from the business.
- Review and as necessary challenge the cash forecasts, together with the past forecasting accuracy, with the view to continuous improvement.
- Support countries on forecasting for factoring, monitor progress and where behind target, work with countries to identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand the cash pooling and liquidity structures across the Group, which countries take part in cash pooling and how this works.
- Support Group Treasury in producing a Group weekly cash forecast.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have cashflow forecasting experiece
- Qualified with atleast 3-5 years PQE
- Very strong excel
- Operated in a matrix environment