KennedyPearce are partnering with an amazing not for profit business who are hiring a Qualified Finance Business Partner. Hybrid working, up to 2 days in the office, generous pension You will be part of a small team partnering to support to cost centre holders and project teams - from budgeting and monitoring, to grant financial management and data quality.
Reporting into the International Finance Manager, the Finance Businss Partner will:
- Provide strategic insight and analysis to constructively challenge senior managers and to enable effective and strategic decision making.
- Contribute to the increase in financial management capacity of finance and Conservation Programmes colleagues, identifying and prioritising support needs and delivering a coordinated training and development programme.
- Develop and oversee effective financial performance reporting and forecasting to donors, Conservation and Policy budget holders and management for both restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting of all grants and country offices in the portfolio, identifying risks and addressing them where required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified or almost qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA),
- Evidence their ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Previous experience of working in an INGO or global organisation is highly desirable