City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
18 days ago
Finance Business Partner/Project Accountant/CA
Our client is looking for an fun, energetic and motivated individual to join their dynamic team on a 6 month contract. This role will deal with audit work so ideally the candidate will be ACA/ CA qualified with 2+ years PQE within the property sector. Ideally can also speak French or German.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing TBs for projects to identify material balances that require further analysis
- Setting and managing of controls and processes
- Obtaining supporting information from service providers to ensure financial data is accurate
- Liaising with external service providers
- Strong experience of financial accounting (ideally audit-trained)
- ACA/CA/ CA ANZ qualification
- Yardi Yoyager experience desirable
- Self-starter who can build relationships in the office and with key personnel on site
- Strong character needed in order to obtain information from non-finance staff and also able to communicate effectively with non-accountants.
- deal candidate would be sociable, positive and a good team-player.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, please apply now if you are a good fit for this role!