City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An international leisure brand based in Central London is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the business on a FTC/ Perm basis. With its continually expanding international presence, this is an opportunity for a commercially minded, forward-thinking individual.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working in a commercially focused role, partnering with stakeholders. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with various senior stakeholders across the business, providing them with any ad-hoc analysis and reporting needed
- Responsibility for the preparation of annual budgets
- Producing monthly management reports for the division
- Presenting financial information to senior stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Management of the consolidated monthly reforecasts
- Providing commentary as well as support with any ad-hoc reporting required
To be considered for this role, you must be a Qualified Accountant- Preference is ACA (first time mover from top 10 practice) but Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA from FMCG, Retail, hospitality, leisure or similar is also a strong preference. You must be willing to assume responsibility and take charge in what is a dynamic and fast-paced environment.