City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + 20% bonus, healthcare, 10% pension
3 months ago
A well-established international bank is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Finance Business Partnering.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Challenge and advise Executive Committee members and MD's, applying business understanding regarding staffing and other resource decisions. This requires proposing how to manage issues and being solution orientated.
- For relevant client group, provide expert advice around the development and coordination of the budget framework and annual Budget proposals
- Represent FSPC in cross-departmental projects and contribute as a subject matter expert
- Play a key role in the development of client group business cases and operating model synergies.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Strong stake-holder interaction
- Financial services experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including health-care plus 25% pension.