£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
A number of roles have arisen for Finance Business Partners to join a recently restructured team in a global trading businesses.
The recent restructure is providing a range of compelling challenges and opportunities. There are a number of these roles to provide business support to a range of stakeholders within the organisation.
Duties of the role include:
- Delivery of accurate financial reports in accordance with IFRS and local requirements
- Support the development of internal controls to ensure compliance with company policies
- Delivery of supporting information for audits
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly balance sheet recs and follow up on issues
- Proactive support on FX position reporting
- Manage group/intercompany recs
- Guidance and support to business departments and regional corporate developments
The suitable applicant will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 3 years PQE
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to initiate action and be accountable
- Proven track record of driving process improvement
Salaries range from £55,000-£75,000 dependent on experience with bonus and benefits also in addition.