£60000 - £65000 per annum
AF - FBP - 29737_1579196374
over 1 year ago
About the business
My client has exclusively tasked me with finding the perfect Fiance Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
My client is a leading global provider of FMCG products and services. With a global sales force and proven sales channels, they have established strong and valuable customer relations and partnerships across the world and strive to be at the forefront of technological advancement to drive future customer needs.
About the role
Working within a challenging and fast paced role, you will be a vital team member. In this highly diverse role you will lead reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Within this dynamic workplace consisting of global operating businesses, you will have broad and dynamic scope. Your broad remit will include (but not be limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for all Financial Planning/forecast/Analysis Reporting activities, with a strong emphasis on P&L and working capital.
- Thorough analysis on performance of the business
- Variance analysis among current year, last year and budget, as well as root cause digging.
- Lead monthly business reviews
- Partner closely with the FM to develop/execute key projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with the FM on go-forward strategic business roadmap planning.
- Help to improve quality of business analysis, like salesforce, implement business processes optimisation, master data accuracy improvement, etc.
- Build relationships and be the Key business partner in the business
- Financial Modelling
Skills and experience
For you to thrive in this role, you'll need:
- Finance Qualification ACA/ACCA certification preferred;
- Experience in a management role;
- Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Able to work with little or no supervision/take independent action to resolve problems;
- Ability to think critically about the business, alert, analytical, possess broad business orientation. Exhibit strong curiosity about the business model
- You're a creative problem solver
- You have a familiarity with agile/scrum ways of working
- Advanced communcation - Able to articulate finance in laymans terms
YOU WILL BE BASED IN LONDON HOWEVER, THIS ROLE REQUIRES TRAVEL ONCE PER WEEK TO KENT