City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 year ago
Investment Manager is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Challenge and advise Executive Committee members and MDs, applying business understanding regarding staffing and other resource decisions. This requires proposing how to manage issues and being solution orientated.
- For relevant client group, provide expert advice around the development and coordination of the budget framework and annual Budget proposals
- Represent FSPC in cross-departmental projects and contribute as a subject matter expert
- Play a key role in the development of client group business cases and operating model synergies.
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus.