City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + up to 30-50% bonus, pension, healthcare
3 months ago
A leading investor in renewable energy is recruiting for a Finance Director. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Managing Director.
As a Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Strong management, leadership and development of the Infrastructure Finance team;
- Working collaboratively with the Infrastructure Senior Management team to establish ways to improve operational efficiencies;
- Ultimate responsibility for financial control and the quality and prompt delivery of all investor reporting;
- Overseeing the production of commercially insightful management information and analysis to support the business; making recommendations to encourage continuous improvement;
- Reviewing and reporting on monthly Management Accounts to Senior Management and CEO;
- Leading and managing the budget, rolling forecasts and 3 year plan;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- AM/PE exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £120,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.