£90000 - £110000 per annum + Pro-rata
12 months ago
Part Time - 3 Days Per Week
We are recruiting for a leading financial and corporate public relation agency who require a part time Finance Director to head up their finance department.
Working as part of the Senior Management team based in London, the role reports into the board and will be responsible for both local and international finance departments.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage and develop a small finance team including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Management Accounts and Credit Control.
- Review and approve the CDR final management accounts and ensure all monthly financial reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Produce monthly reports and analysis to evaluate business performance using key metrics, and present to the Board and Group as appropriate.
- Take ownership for the working capital of the business and ensure key targets are achieved, including approving all bank payments and weekly reviews of cash collected.
- Monthly re-forecasting of both revenue and costs, considering the new business pipeline and current revenue opportunities.
- Manage the annual Budget process, liaising with both MDs and Group CFO.
- Review and approve monthly payroll.
- Provide advice and support in making commercial decisions to the CDR Board and focus on identifying and maximising business opportunities.
- Provide assistance in the development of pricing and completion of RFPs as well as engaging in negotiations with procurement departments / reviewing contract terms
- Development and maintenance of remuneration structures and incentive plans
- Support the business during legal processes relating to HR and other corporate issues
- Ad hoc supplemental reporting as needed.
- Meet strict cost control and margin targets across the businesses in line with forecast.
- Management of audit process and relationship with group auditors/ improving controls and processes
- Development and ongoing maintenance of internal control environment across the company
We are looking for a qualified accountant that is a strong and effective communicator. Clear and demonstrable experience of management and coaching within a large firms finance function and has a confidence to interact at board levels.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further.