City of London, London
£10000 - £90000 per annum + 20-40% bonus 8k car, Healthcare pension
over 1 year ago
The world leader in real estate investment is recruiting for a Finance Director. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for a team of approximately 8, including qualified accountants, accounts assistants, AP Manager and Senior Tax Manager.
- Responsible for work allocation, review, supervision and meeting deadlines.
- Key point of contact for queries from non-finance colleagues.
- Oversight and ultimate responsibility for billing, AR, AP, payroll accounting, payment team.
- Review of and responsible for accounting of corporate entities, including monthly closing process.
- Review, monitoring and oversight of staff costs, payroll, inter-company recharges, bonuses.
- Preparation and/or review of key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Daily review and approval of journal entries, bank payments, finance systems adjustments, vendor approvals and other daily finance team operational activities.
- Responsible for accounting policies and procedures and regulatory reporting (FCA).
The successful Finance Director will have:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- 9-10 years PQE
- Deep knowledge of real estate.
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering a 8k car, 20-40% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.