£95000 - £100000 per annum
18 days ago
KennedyPearce have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Director. This role is for a PE backed entertainment business. You will be joining at an exciting time and will have day to day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all accounting and finance related activities across the company. You will work alongside the Founder, COO and manage a finance team of 4 although the finance team will be growing within the next year.
- Delivering timely and accurate management financial reporting (monthly, quarterly).
- Contributing to deliver the annual budget and re-forecasts (if any).
- Take responsibility for the assets and company valuation modelling(quarterly)interacting with the Investment team and external advisors.
- Driving profitable business growth, supporting the delivery and launch of all activities (e.g., active investment in IP) with financial planning and analysis and monitoring and challenging KPIs throughout the business (compliance, legal, operational matters...).
- Supporting business decision making on key commercial agreements with vendors.
- Managing external relationships lenders, regulators (in the UK and Luxembourg), auditors and other professional advisors.
- Managing cash flow and treasury management.
- Delivering annual IFRS consolidated financial statements in line with required timescales.
- Working with outside lawyers (UK, Luxembourg, US) on corporate and structuring related matters ensuring the overall compliance with the board
- Playing a key role in the refinancing process (growth business plan, balance sheet restructuring, vendor due diligence...).
- Supporting the overall execution and expansion of the business (HR policies, hiring, office management...).
Please only apply if you have Private Equity experience, experience in raising finance and can start before July. Industries of interest: Media, TV, Entertainment or similar.