Hammersmith and Fulham
£110000 - £140000 per annum
3 days ago
- Sports Media Agency
- Finance Director
- West London with flexible working
- 9-12 month Role
We are currently recruiting a Finance Director for a 9-12 month contract. The person will partner with the CFO and the executive team to help add significant value to the business and deliver their global growth plans. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone that is self-motivated, able to work autonomously and wants to influence the key decision makers and be part of fast-growing Company. The role will be very broad from commercial work to month end, running the audit process and managing the Team, so you will need to be highly adaptable. This role has 7 direct reports.
Outline Of Responsibilities
- Drive the budget and process for the group companies to facilitate effective financial management.
- Manage the finance team to ensure smooth running of both the finance function and the overall group.
- Take the lead on other ad hoc tasks such as forecasting, budgeting, stat accounts prep, tax planning, system, building commission structures, analysing project profitability.
- Review group management reports to keep in line with budget expectations
- Ensure the payables process is being managed efficiently
- Ensure the receivables process is being managed efficiently and optimising cash recovery
- Manage the preparation of the Group Management Accounts for review by the CFO, including variance analysis to provide financial and supporting information to the decision-making process
- Review the month end close along with the Group Management Accountant
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years post qualified experience all within Media.
- Available within 6 weeks
- Happy working 3/4 days in West London office
- Management experience