Back to jobs
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Share Options
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is a rapidly expanding tech logistics organisation based just East of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to continues growth, they require an energetic Financial Director to help the finance team on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
You will work under a skilled and experienced CEO and have lots of cross over with the leadership board to help drive commercial decision and growth.
- You will develop and oversee the company's financial strategy and provide strategic financial advice and proposals to the CEO, the rest of the Leadership Team and the Board.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Business Financial & Forecasting Model for investors and for internal use.
- You will take ownership of: accounts, expenses, revenue reconciliation, VAT, payroll, budgeting, finance IT systems, and other day-to-day activities.
- You will have complete ownership of the monthly financial close and reporting, including reporting to the Board and other external reporting requirements.
- You will minimise risk by improving and implementing new financial disciplines and controls.
- Ownership of cap table, including using 3rd party tools, and all relevant internal and external communications and compliance.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant commercial experience in a senior finance role, ideally in an asset financed business, start up or high growth
- This role suits an individual with the technically excellent accounting and compliance knowledge and ability to see the bigger picture when making small decisions.