A leading investment business is recruiting for a Finance Director. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the CFO.
As a Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for active treasury management across the group to minimise finance costs for the business, including development of an effective balance sheet management policy and implementation of cashflow hedging
- Ultimate oversight and accountability for jurisdictional and group wide cashflow forecasting
- Line management responsibility for accounts payable, accounts receivable and share scheme administration functions (team of ~15)
- Ownership and development of relevant aspects of the finance system, including contribution to implementation of new ERP system and corresponding process improvements, particularly within the accounts receivable/ billing function
Experience necessary for a Finance Director.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience ideally
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £140,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 1/2 days a week in the office.