City of London, London
Up to £200 per day
11 months ago
Leading gym business who work across multiple disciplines and located in central. Seeking a Finance Manager / Company Accountant.
As the Finance Manager/Company Accountant, you will oversee the accounts function for the business. You will be responsible for managing a small team that consist of an Accounts Assistant and Receptionist/Administrator.
As a member of the Senior Management team you will be involved in strategic planning, and attend senior management meetings. To be considered for this role you must have experience in the following;
- Producing month end finance reports and presenting to Directors.
- Managing company cashflow, and all bank, credit card reconciliations
- Overseeing the Accounts Assistant supervising and supporting in all AP/ AR duties, as well as managing the Receptionist daily.
- Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for employees and contractors
- Preparing annual estimates of expenditure, budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing Monthly project reports and ensuring project is up to date on Dynamics software
- Supporting internal staff with all administration and finance.
All applicants must have the following;
- Relevant industry experience
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- Microsoft Dynamics experience and an advanced user to the Microsoft packages
- 7-10 years experience as an accounting professional.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present
- Experience in managing others
- Passion for helath and fitness