City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
A business who are energetic and progressive, they hire people who are motivated to drive their careers and have a open mind to change and move ahead of competitors. The company has a great track record of providing opportunity internally and allowing people to take responsibility for tasks and really feeling part of something.
The finance team is seeking a number two to the Financial Controller who can take responsibility for interacting with stakeholders. It is key that you face off to the business and have the gravitas to work across all levels of seniority. Key tasks:
- Working with across different teams in the London office to business partner.
- Evolving Financial Reporting and management reporting.
- VAT, Tax and being a point of contact for Auditors.
- Presentations and ad hoc analysis where applicable.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to ensure accurate and complete financial records to IFRS and also working closely with the CFO on ad hoc work.
As the business has grown and continues to develop there are a number of process re-engineering projects for you to be involved with. There is a great opportunity to put processes in place and create efficiency's, these will be driven by you. Overall, this is a dynamic role with a strong change element.
This is a smaller finance team that will grow and in the future you will be managing staff. There is a great opportunity to put processes in place and create efficiency's, these will be driven by you.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You must be a Qualified Accountant from Audit with some post qualified experience in industry - any industry. You will need to show initiative and be proactive in your approach.
You must have sound accounting skills as well as be able to influence others and lead conversations with C-level stakeholders. Along with this are good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.