£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Manager position for immediate start on a 12 months contract/interim basis for a well-known hospitality/events brand. Located in East London, participate in both BAU financial accountant responsibilities & their 2 ongoing projects. Keen to talk to candidates who are ideally immediately available or with 1-Month period.
Your next employer is a leading name in the hospitality/events industry, with operations across iconic venues. Due to continuous growth and ongoing projects, they are opening their doors for a Finance Manger to work alongside the senior Financial Controller, senior management and operations manager.
Operating for almost 3 decades, they continually deliver outstanding service to their stakeholders, guided by their passion and a culture of collaboration and creativity.
Working alongside the finance team, you will manage the business portfolios ensuring information is accurate, complete and timely for the relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation of Monthly and Yearly Financial accounts
- Completion of General Ledger Reconciliations
- Approval of Requisition forms and Invoice batches
- Responsible for the company's Capital Expenditure Accounting and Fixed Asset Register
- Corporation Tax
- Car Parking Revenue & Cash Administration
- Supervision and Mentoring
- Ad-Hoc Training and Administrative Duties
Fully qualified CIMA,ACA or ACCA professional
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience with at least 2 years within industry.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is desirable.
- Experience of being involved in a Finance Function that changed accounting systems is desirable.
- Competency in General Ledger, Capital Expenditure Accounting, month-end and year-end accounts preparation including year-end audits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Should be numerate, organised, confident and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Participate in 2 ongoing projects in prime iconic locations
- Develop skillsets in a growing hospitality/Events brand, on a 12 months contract - temp to perm