£55000 - £65000 per annum
AF - FM - 9796_1563980727
28 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established and extremely well recognised and respected company in the industry. The position of Finance Manager has been created as a result of an internal restructure. The purpose of this role is to support the CFO in financial management of the company and direct the activities of administration and finance staff.
We are seeking a qualified Finance Manager to proactively and efficiently oversee and manage the overall accounting and finance functions for the Company. Reporting to the CFO, you will be an integral part of the Finance team responsible for producing monthly management accounts, undertake financial modelling and analysis, reporting and budgeting, ongoing compliance with regulatory and statutory obligations and ensuring a sound controls and governance framework is in place.
This is a very appealing opportunity for someone either wanting to step into managing a team or continue to build on their current experience to contribute strategically and provide financial leadership role within the Company. Solution focused, the role requires the incumbent to navigate complex problems and interact effectively with a range of stakeholders.
This role will:
- Ability to work in a hands-on capacity
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly accounts for management and board
- Preparation of regular dashboard results and KPIs
- Variance analysis of operating results against budget/forecast
- Review of reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting, management and reporting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Collaborating closely with management to understand their service lines and continuously improve processes
- Actively identify opportunities and drive change and continuous improvement in systems, processes, reporting, and controls.
- Ensure sound controls are in place across the business.
What do you need to be successful?
- Demonstrated experience in a senior finance role within accounting environment in a large.
- A 'can do' attitude, excellent judgement and know when to highlight issues and propose solutions.
- Experience in driving efficiencies and improvements in systems, reporting, and controls.
- Take ownership, work independently and produce accurate results within required deadlines.
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified.