South West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Leisure company in South West London looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager for their team- Newly created role due to expanstion which will be a 12month FTC or 12month day rate position.
A snippet of the the role:
- Set European reporting timetable, monitor compliance by in-country teams. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Manage the efficient year end external audit processes at both group and local levels including liaising with external audit firms, accounting for audit adjustments, liasing with local teams, help prepare/review consolidation and prepare/review financial statements. Ensure adherence to IFRS/Local GAAP including all new standards and amendments.
- Liaise with local teams to undertake quarterly balance sheet reviews and P&L reviews to facilitate reporting. Ensure quality of underlying TBs
- Must be ACA, CAANZ, CA
- Ideally 2 years PQE either in practice or industry
- hospitality, leisure clients or industry experience a big bonus
- Visa must be valid for atleast 6 months