West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
2 months ago
A leading fin-tech start-up is recruiting for a Finance Manager. They have doubled their revenue every year since they've started. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the month end close process to strict deadlines, including strong balance sheet control
- Treasury management - managing short term cash flow forecasting and ensuring consistency with the long-term plan
- Statutory and FCA reporting
- Insurer relationships including monitoring profit and reserves positions
- Transfer pricing
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or studying for a qualification.
- Ideally financial services experience.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 including bonus plus a generous benefits package including pension, health-care and flexible working.