City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with one of the world's most awarded agency's. With 15,000 employees in 289 offices, across 81 countries it's one of the worlds largest global agency network.
- Report directly to the EMEA CFO with indirect reports from the CFOs of the markets managed.
- Be primary point of contact for CFO's.
- Responsible for the in-depth monthly and quarterly review
- Business partner to local CFOs, understanding the key drivers of performance challenge them on appropriateness of profit plans and reforecasts, providing commercial input to strategy and budgets
- Work with senior stakeholders
- ACA qualified from practice.
- 1 year PQE
- Desire to work in a dynamic corporate environment of a world renowned, multi award winning advertising network
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen with prior knowledge and experience of financial management including budgeting and forecasting
- Confident and robust communication skills, ideally with previous experience of interacting with and preparing information for senior stakeholders such as CEO and CFOs
- Good team player who uses initiative to take on additional responsibility and provide support to other country finance managers and EMEA CFO
- US GAAP experience is advantageous but not essential