City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
AF - FM - 2777_1574934344
11 months ago
I am looking for a Finance Manager for an exciting client of mine within the media space. My Client is an established and successful international business and this is a key position in supporting the Senior Leadership Team.
The role will involve being part of the Management Reporting team taking responsibility for the reporting of monthly results for my client and their Joint Ventures, financial reporting and assisting in the smooth running of the finance function within the company.
- Management reporting & supporting the Head of Reporting in day to day activities
- Production of monthly management accounts and consolidated balance sheet.
- Work with the management accounting team of 5
- Prepare month-end adjustment journals, balance sheet reconciliations, review of prepayments and accruals
- Assist management accountants when required.
- Comparison of actual to budget information, with analysis as required
- Comprehensive commentary for management review, covering variances and arising trends
- Participate in the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting process
- Partner with the business to drive understanding and ownership of departmental spend
- Ad hoc commercial / financial tasks as required
- Become the go-to person in Head of Reporting absence
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A background in media or service related industries would be beneficial (though not essential)
- Experience working within project / time based organizations and high volume service businesses
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Previous SOX experience