£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Well-established IT SME based in Tunbridge Wells isrecruiting a Finance Manager on a part time basis (3 days per week). This role will be reporting into the MD.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial reconciliations and reporting are done to Statutory legal requirements and to maximise the Companies' financial position
- Prepare, present and review monthly management accounts, submitting quarterly VAT returns and dealing with Companies House and National Statistic returns.
- Produce sales and company budgets and forecasts on a 3 year rolling basis.
- Manage cash flow and bank balances.
- Responsible for companies capital expenditure accounting and fixed asset register
- Assisting Sales Director and team with preparation and costings for tenders and price reviews.
The succesful candidate will be Qualified/ QBE with atleast 8 years + finance experience. Please only apply if you can work part time and live close to Tunbridge Wells.