West London, London
£68000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension & Additional Bens
about 1 year ago
Our Client a leading Real Estate Investment Management Business in West London is looking for a Finance Manager to join their Head Office Team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the financial accounting and management as well as reporting for a portfolio of entities.
Key Responsibilities as Accountant Include:
- Ensuring timely month-end closing, inter-company reconciliation, preparation of monthly management reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and quarterly audit schedules, and managing partof the daily financial operations.
- Reviewing the accounts prepared by the property managers/operators/outsourced agents before completing the entity level closing.
- Ensuring timely preparation of financial statements for audit of the portfolio of entities under your purview, overseeing the audit process, and ensure timely submission to the relevant statutory bodies.
- Handling all tax matters (such as VAT and corporate tax) including preparation of tax computation or working closely with the tax consultant on tax computation, attending to tax queries from the tax consultant or tax authority; and budgeting & forecasting for the portfolio of entities under your purview.
- Internal control and compliance roles in respect of delegation of authority and procurement policy.
- Implementation of Group policies, process improvements and migration to ERP system.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant
- IFRS Knowledge
- Previous Management experience
- Real Estate experience is preferred