City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
5 months ago
Investment management business are recruiting for Finance Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership and responsibility for the preparation and accuracy of the accounting books and records from first principals to trial balance level.
- Prepare statutory financial statements, including all narrative disclosures, and management accounts, as necessary, for clients (standalone and consolidated financial statements) to set deadlines.
- Act as the first point of contact with clients and third parties in relation to the preparation of the financial records and accounts. This will include talking with clients, cash managers and other parties to obtain all relevant information to allow the accounts to be prepared.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA
- Ideally from a small practice background (not big 4)
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering a 12% pension (which can be taken as cash), plus 20-30% bonus.