£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is an iconic games group with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture having been running for over 100 years. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Finance Manager to help the finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the effective running and management of the Finance function of the business. This will include in depth analysis of key drivers of expenditure, profit and loss, tracking of product and activity plans.
- Produce and present monthly management accounts
- Manage and present financial data, including P&L, cashflow, balance sheet as well as assisting in preparing forecasts, and budgets
- Manage month end processes & reporting, ensuring deadlines are always met
- Cash flow management & forecasting for all business-related costs
- Manage small finance team of 2 (AR & AP) assistants
- Work closely with the Directors to help analyse success
- Review of P&L
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Operations teams to monitor budgets vs. forecasts to better understand their goals
- Manage and review business-related expenses to aid planning of future budgets
- Review current processes and practices, analysing efficiencies, and always looking for improvements and opportunities
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships which meet company core values
- Manage, develop and mentor the direct reports
- Support Senior Management with additional financial duties as required
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar senior finance role within a consumer products business.
- SME experience would be ideal, with an understanding of supplier / retailer relationships
- Multi-currency experience; GBP, EUR & USD