City of London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, flex work, health, pension
15 days ago
A leading investment bank is recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes it a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Financial Controller.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for various aspects of financial accounting and control, including various month-end/quarter-end adjustments, system and account reconciliations, ledger close etc. as well as the accuracy and completeness of the final trial balance
- Preparation of various HO submissions in accordance with HO financial reporting requirements
- Preparation/review of various daily/monthly internal control reconciliations
- Preparation of various monthly/quarterly regulatory financial reporting information to submitted to BoE, PRA etc.
- Assist with the monthly FX P&L covering process
- Assist with preparation/review of periodic audit confirmations and associated queries
- Support ongoing SOX related aspects incl
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £80,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.