£65000 - £75000 per annum + Hybrid work, pension,annual leave
14 days ago
A well established private health care company based in West Sussex is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team, who is keen to progress.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Produce regular forecasts for each of the companies trading divisions
- Critically review and appraise business case decisions & contribute your opinion
- Drive profitability improvement by challenging business efficiency, evaluating opportunities to reduce spend
- Prepare financial scenarios and other ad hoc analysis as required
- Communicate financial reporting and analysis in a clear and succinct way for Management
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) or Qualified by experience
- People management experience and able to train, develop and motivate more junior members of the team
- Personable, with a positive outlook and able to communicate up and down the organisational structure
This role is paying up to £75,000 and offers hybrid working.