KennedyPearce are hiring a Finance Manager for a global hospitality company based in South West London. This company provides a complete service of corporate finance, tax, compliance, financial reporting, asset management, strategic and hotel development services. You will be managing a small portfolio of clients. This role will be hybrid working.
- Set European reporting timetable, monitor compliance by in-country teams. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- With regards to designated portfolios, manage the efficient year end external audit processes at both group and local levels including liaising with external audit firms, accounting for audit adjustments, liasing with local financial controllers in hotels or external account preparation teams or hotel brand cluster offices, prepare/review consolidation and prepare/review financial statements. Ensure adherence to IFRS/Local GAAP including all new standards and amendments.
- Responsibility for the preparation of management reporting packs for several different hospitality related investments to third party investors and lenders in Europe on a quarterly/monthly/annual basis.
- Liaise with hotel financial controllers to undertake quarterly balance sheet reviews and P&L reviews to facilitate reporting. Ensure quality of underlying TBs provided by hotel financial controllers or external accountants by applying appropriate controls, processes and quality reviews throughout the year including performing regular balance sheet reviews and profit and loss reviews at hotel/operational entity level. Focusing on debtor and creditor balances, ageing analysis/issues, cash and bank reconcilaitions and other accounting and collection matters.
- Provide fast and accurate analysis and calculations to assist the transactions, finance, tax or development teams
- Responsible for corporate cost budgets for designed hotel investment and property holding entities together with quarterly actual to budget updates.
- Assist the transactions team with modelling requirements, transaction costs monitoring, acquisition accounting and any post transactional set up and integration projects as required.
- Key player in the transition team following a new hotel acquisition to ensure efficient and smooth post acquisition transition, assessment of incumbent finance team/controls/processes, training and improvements where required.
- Maintain records and monitor capital expenditure for each hotel refurbishment project for cash, tax and accounting impacts/optimisation. Liaise with tax and financial asset managers accordingly.
You will be ACA qualified- Newly qualified to 3 years PQE.