Our client is a rapidly expanding Real Estate business based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Finance Manager to help the finance team on Interim basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
This west end based property group is in a significant period of growth and transformation. The team culture is built on trust and respect and there is a collaborative fabric throughout the organisation. You'll get exposure and get to work with an impressive leadership team.
- Responsible for providing key financial insights and strategy to stakeholders across the portfolio through expert reporting and financial management.
- own key relationships across the portfolio including with the executive leadership team, operations and corporate finance.
- Production of monthly management accounts for all relevant entities in the UK including consolidation. This includes carrying out manual consolidations and equity accounting as required in accordance with accounting standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for preparing annual IFRS statutory accounts and lead schedules and to be the primary point of contact for auditors for the UK entities. Ensuring accounts are produced, signed off and filed in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Production of annual budgets and re-forecast including finance templates for Group.
- Day to day Treasury management.
- Support Finance Director on specific tasks as they arise such as preparation of relevant finance recommendations and Board proposals, documenting finance policies and procedures, identifying systems improvements, preparing executive dashboards etc.
- Day to day management of 1 project accountant, ensuring all project related financial tasks are completed.
You will be ACA/CA or ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post Qualified experience (preferably with some Real Estate exposure). Naturally, you'll be a strong communicator and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of property finance including, reporting, analysis, budgeting & forecasting, modelling and due diligence.