Back to jobs
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + + bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameFerdie Arkwright
A prominent leader in the real estate industry, managing a substantial portfolio of assets are searching for a Finance Manager to join their team in Pimlico. Offering career development, mentoring and top shelf training programs, this is an amazing role for an ambitious person who leads by example and strives to excel in a high-profile division.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the Financial Controller in maintaining accurate accounts, adhering to relevant standards, and meeting statutory, lender, and management reporting deadlines.
- Assist in the timely and accurate closure of AP/AR ledgers by implementing effective controls.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the asset manager Financial Controller, overseeing submissions related to tax, bank loans, asset manager reporting, and audits.
- Develop and produce comprehensive reporting packs for month-end processes and handle ad-hoc analytical requests.
- Support the asset manager by assisting with quarterly forecast submissions and fulfilling corresponding requirements.
- Maintain the Financial Controls Framework for the business in collaboration with the Financial Controller.
- Take ownership of all accounting and balance sheet reconciliations for the team, supporting the review process of financial statements.
- Create and maintain finance policies for the business and relevant process documentation, ensuring compliance and adherence to best practices.
- Collaborate with the System Accountant to ensure the integrity of financial data.
Finance Manager Profile:
- Newly qualified status in ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Previous experience in line management roles.
- Preferably, exposure to the real estate industry.
The successful candidate will be paid in between £50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience, alongside a bunch of great benefits such as life insurance, private healthcare, company days out, regular team parties and more.