This fast-paced globally recognised healthcare logistics business is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join the team on a long-term project. The business offer hybrid working and strong exposure working alongside the Financial Controller.
- Drive process improvement - Project related activities that will work alongside senior stakeholders driving efficiency savings and process improvement across Management Accounts.
- Deliver period end reporting - As part of the Financial Control team, the core objective is to deliver all relevant outputs for the group's reporting calendar for local management and group.
- Manage the General Ledgers and financial statements - Work with the Management Accountants Team to deliver the accounting of the monthly profit and loss accounts and balance sheets for the group, identifying any prepayments or accruals required for month end reporting including journaling correcting entries for reallocations when identified.
- Budgets and forecasts - Contribute to the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts. Ensure the integrity of reported data always linking back to these documents.
- Processes and continuous improvement - The MA should have the overriding objective to constantly review and improve the work done within their portfolio and the team. The MA is expected to identify opportunities for improvement and to assist with streamlining relevant processes and controls.
- Year-end - Work with the FC, and other MA's, as well as external providers in the preparation of financial statements and annual tax compliance packs.
- Audits - Manage deliverables for and liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- You will be ACA/CA or ACCA qualified with at least 3 years post Qualified experience (preferably with some Real Estate exposure).
- Proven background of working in roles driving process improvement and efficiency savings
- Naturally, you'll be a strong communicator and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of property finance including, reporting, analysis, budgeting & forecasting, modelling and due diligence.