City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 12% Pension & Bonus
6 months ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO to enhance levels of automation and efficiency across the department, while maintaining a strong control environment.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed departmental management accounts
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Assisting with the half and year end accounts preparation including liaising with auditors
- Qualified ACA ideally with top ten background.
- Team management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a 12% pension (which can be taken as cash), plus 10-20% bonus.