£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, pension, healthcare
25 days ago
A leading Real estate Private Equity Firm is recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sign off quarterly, management accounts of investment SPV's, which are outsourced to a third‐party administrator in Luxembourg.
- Review yearend financial statements prepared under LUX GAAP and FRS 102.
- Prepare and review Non‐resident Landlord tax returns, Corporation tax return, Vat returns, CIS returns, and NRCGT returns.
- Take the lead on the year end audit process, engage with local partners, administrators, and tax advisors, to ensure information is accurate and provided in a timely manner.
- Take the lead on tax structuring and work with tax advisors on new acquisitions and sales.
- Qualified ACA ideally from a top ten accounting practice.
- Real estate exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a 20% bonus benefits package plus generous bonuses.