£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a media business on a 6-month interim assignment.
As the Finance Manager you will report to the Financial Controller to provide in depth strategic and analytical oversight of the business whilst managing a team.
- Preparation of monthly reporting including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, variance analysis and commentary.
- Assist with the audit and review of statutory accountants
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and review of commercial packs for senior management
- Drive continuous improvement in key financial processes
- Management of a team, transforming the function to a commercial finance team
- Work with CFO on investor and board reporting.
- CA,ACA,Cima qualified ideally trained from a Big 4 practice with 3-5 years PQE in a commercial finance role with strong technical experience
- Experience with large ERP systems, ideally been involved in a system implementation
- Proven experience building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel Skills required