£60000 - £70000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
3 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen in South West London to join a global hospitality business as a Finance Manager.
Sat in their reporting team, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone ACA qualified with existing experience in a hotel company to progress to a more managerial position.
Duties of the role include:
- European reporting timetable setting and compliance monitoring
- Managing an efficient year-end audit process at both group and local level
- Reporting in line with IFRS and local GAAP
- Liaising with hotel financial controllers
- Responsible for corporate budgets
- Assisting transactions team with modelling requirements, transaction costs monitoring and acquisition accounting
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with an audit background and 2-3 years PQE experience in the hotel industry. Someone ambitious and driven to step up into a senior role in a finance team.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £70,000 per annum and a range of other benefits.
Apply below for this excellent opportunity!