City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
SJ - 12_1580900184
10 months ago
A rapidly growing media company with a collaborative and dynamic culture are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to business partner and work across the divisions of their company - for their friendly, commercial and fast paced team.
This encompasses the budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as monitoring the various central cost centres to assess commercial performance and being the point of contact for the key stakeholders within these cost centres and business partnering with other teams. At month-end, it is expected that this role will provide detailed variance analysis for all central and overhead costs.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business a
- Key understanding of allocation modelling across many drivers.
- Produce month end board reports for CFO
- Provide ad hoc analysis for key overhead costs for CFO, and stakeholders across the business
- Commercial projects and business partnering
- Maintain effective communication with Commercial Finance Manager, Head of Reporting & Planning and Head of Finance of all results and associated risks & opportunities
- Be proactive to identify inefficiencies in all processes, communicating impacts and proposing solutions.
- Propose solutions to automate and improve processes
The ideal requirements:
- Passion for working in a creative environment
- Strong communicator
- Commercial acumen
- Strong excel skills
- Exposure to month end