City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Exciting temp to perm opportunity for an EXPERT Financial Modeller- you're likely to spend your day to day designing, building and testing integrated financial models. You'll need a strong knowledge of Excel and how it can be applied to corporate finance and be flexible and adaptable when it comes to different projects.
- Strong Excel Skills - designing and building models as well as testing them; incorporating operational, tax, accounting and financing aspects across a range of sectors. Develop a strong understanding of Excel and how it can be applied to corporate finance
- Stakeholder Management - every day you'll interface with multiple stakeholders across different functions to identify underlying business drivers and appreciate context of the transaction and the client's business issues
- Logical thinking - you'll apply logical thinking and creative problem solving skills to support resolution of issues
- Support - assisting senior team members in developing new business
- Proven experience within Financial Modelling, with a number of years of commercial.
- Strong commercial awareness and an ability to identify the factors that drive financial performance
- A passion for Financial Modelling; highly motivated, numerate and a logical thinker are all key to the role