City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
14 days ago
Finance Project Manager
- Leading Media organisation
- Audit Background
- SAP Implementation
Our client is a high growth global business within the Media industry. With the substantial growth in a business of this complexity comes a fast-paced exciting environment full of opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to progress their career in many directions.
This role will pro-actively manage several elements of the core accounting function with the team it manages and will include the following responsibilities:
- Ownership and responsibility of the SAP implementation process
- Balance sheet reviews, cleanse data and also integrate the new data on the ERP system
- Manage the relationship with SAP consultants
- Manage the audit relationship with support from your manager
- Pro-active training of the finance team on the new system
- Process review and then development and implementation where required to ensure best practice is in place.
- System improvement and implementation where necessary across the function to ensure efficiency
- Ad hoc project work as required by the senior leadership team and Board
This list is by no means exhaustive and due to the growth agenda of this role the duties will have some fluidity to them as will team structure.
As the successful candidate, you will be a high calibre finance professional with a technical accounting background and a hands-on approach. You will ideally be a CA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant from a big 4 accounting firm (Or equivalent), a first-class communicator able to manoeuvre at a fast pace within a changing environment. Experience within the Insurance industry would be advantageous.
You will need to have strong stakeholder engagement skills to forge and maintain relationships at the senior level with both internal and external stakeholders. The stakeholder group are of a level that requires someone with strong rapport building skills and a certain level of gravitas and credibility to ensure they are managed effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced finance operator to join a growth orientated business with a growth path in place for larger more challenging roles on a global scale.