£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
21 days ago
A start-up media firm are looking for a Management Accountant to join an established London based finance team.
The role of Financial Accountant will include duties such as:
* Support with the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated reports
* Responsibility for key consolidation adjustments * Preparation of group consolidated financial statements * Liaison with auditors
* Prepare subsidiary consolidated and stand-alone financial statements under IFRS
* Prepare non-statutory reporting requirement of subsidiaries for internal and external reporting requirements * Liaise with subsidiaries on reporting processes, systems and technical support
* Maintenance of the Consolidation software (HFM) and creation of reports when required
* Support the preparation of the Group IFRS financial statements * Support for the delivery of finance change projects that impact on the consolidation process, including user acceptance testing of any changes
* Ensure the best collaboration with colleagues and be held accountable for maintaining and enhancing controls to support consolidation optimisation
On offer is a generous salary of up to £55,000 per annum. You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with practice experience in a Top 10 firm and looking for your first route into industry!
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com