City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Financial Accountant/Audit Backround
Our client operates and supports multiple brands across Europe with a common focus of being leaders and becoming the customer's preferred provider. We aim to deliver high quality products to our customers which enables more people to connect with the world around them.
Opportunity for a Financial Accountant with a focus on maintenance of general ledgers, treasury and cash management, maintenance and safeguarding of company assets and other finance functions.
- Month end journals.
- Maintenance and review of Balance Sheet reconciliations, reconciling payroll deductions, adjustments to revenues and calculations for deferral of income.
- Perform complicated banking reconciliations requiring strong business partnering, process improvement & analytical skills.
- Assistance with completion of income tax returns for Group companies and Tax effect accounting entries for year-end for group companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Administrator the banking function, maintaining users and accounts, liaising with the bank on ad hoc requests.
The ideal candidate will possess
- ACA Accounting Qualification
- Minimum 2 years' in a Financial Accountant role is essential
- Navision experience is highly desirable
- German Speaking is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, in particular using analysis of complex data for business decisions.
- Strong business partnering experience, including to senior management.
- Business process improvement experience.
- Strong time management, ability to prioritise and meet time lines under pressure
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline focused, high volume role
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills and problem solving skills with business knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Possesses ethics and integrity